- Shipping & Delivery
- We aim to ship the same day via Royal Mail 48Hr business post, Post is collected from our offices at 3.30 on a daily schedule Monday- Friday.
- Privacy & Security
What Personal Information About Customers Do We Gather?
The information we learn from customers helps us personalise and continually improve your shopping experience. Here are the types of information we gather.
- Information You Give Us: We receive and store information you enter on our Web site or give us excluding financial information (we never store your credit card details). You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our features. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, fulfilling orders, customising future shopping for you, improving our store features, and communication with you.
- Automatic Information: We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with our website. For example, like many web sites, we sometimes use "cookies," and we obtain certain types of information when your Web browser accesses our website.
- E-mail Communications: To help us make e-mails more productive to improve service and your shopping experience, we sometimes send you newsletters of our services and products, notifications of changes to our policies, and order confirmations. If you do not want to receive e-mail from us, other than order notifications and receipts, please adjust your "Subscription" preferences by logging into your account.
What About Cookies?
Cookies are alphanumeric identifier text files that we transfer to your computers hard drive through your Web browser to enable our systems to recognise your browser and to provide features such as storage of items in your Shopping Cart between visits.
Do We Share the Information we Receive?
We respect your privacy and appreciate your business. At no time do we ever provide your account contact or payment information to any third party vendor, associate or service provider unless absolutely neccessary in order to complete your transaction and order.
Which Information Can I Access?
We give you access to a broad range of information about your account and your interactions with us for the limited purpose of viewing and, in certain cases, updating that information.
Conditions of Use, Notices, and Revisions
If you choose to visit our site, your visit and any dispute over privacy is subject to this Notice and our Conditions of Use, including limitations on damages, arbitration of disputes, and application of the law of the state of our local state. If you have any concern about privacy of your personal information as used and collected within our website, please send us a thorough description by clicking on the "Contact Us" link on the side menu, and we will try to resolve it.
Our business changes constantly, and our Privacy Notice and the Conditions of Use will change also. We may e-mail periodic reminders of our notices and conditions, unless you have instructed us not to, but you should check our Web site frequently to see recent changes. Unless stated otherwise, our current Privacy Notice applies to all information that we have about you and your account. We stand behind the promises we make, however, and will never materially change our policies and practices to make them less protective of customer information collected in the past without the consent of affected customers.
Information You Give Us
You provide most such information when you search, buy, order, post reviews, or other methods of communication via our website or email to us. As a result of those actions, you might supply us with such information as your name, address, and phone numbers.
For security purposes we sometimes collect and analyse the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, and to our website. This is done for your protection for tracking purposes in the unfortunate event that someone gains access to your information and attempts to make purchases under your name.
- Returns & Replacements
- If for any reason you are not happy with your purchase you can return within 30 days from receipt for a full refund. Providing the product is suitable for resale. This is a return to base policy.